CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the replacement rear shock made by YSS? It has adjustable length, rebound and compression damping and lists for 350 euros. I have a friend who put one on a Royal Enfield Interceptor and loves it. The company is out of Thailand.
Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes. I have a YSS Shock and I believe Jon Kronstadt does as well. The specific one I have is MZ456-300-TRL-48. It does preload, and rebound dampening only. A link to the YSS Thailand website: (สินค้า ). I am unsure if they have a model with gas compression adjustment for the CTX700. Their website just lists: MZ456-300-TRL-48 for the CTX. I ended up buying it from EPM Performance Imports out Manalapan, NJ. I had to specifically ask them to import. With shipping and customs it was about $450. The install wasn't too hard - fit right in. Hardest part was getting some of the OEM torqued bolts off....

·
Registered
96 Posts
I switched mine, couldn't be happier. Finally feels like I have a suspension in the rear. Great to have re-bound dampening so bumps don’t send me flying off the seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts