CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer just called. My CTX700 has ARRIVED! Tomorrow they will be installing all of the accessories, (tall windshield, Bags). I take deliver Friday morning!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats :) Lets see pics of all those cool parts once installed. Very happy for you, as I know you are just gonna love riding this bike. Let the good times roll...

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
The dealer just called. My CTX700 has ARRIVED! Tomorrow they will be installing all of the accessories, (tall windshield, Bags). I take deliver Friday morning!
Great way to end the week and have it to ride over the weekend.

You are getting all the goodies so only thing left is to ride.

welcome new rider

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it!

I picked up my CTX700D this afternoon. I would have posted sooner but I've been too busy smiling. I put 25 miles on it so far so it's a little early to give a good review. But so far it's everything as advertised.

I'm coming from a Burgman 400. The seat height is actually lower than my old Burgie. But this first thing you notice is the smooth power compared to my touring scooter. The DCT took only a few minutes to get used to. I only found myself reaching for the brake with my left hand the first few stop lights.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

All I can say is....so far so good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been getting impatient also. My CTX 700 was supposed to be in this last week. Just found out it was shipped Friday and should be at the dealer Monday morning. They said they will install the backrest and the saddlebags and will have it ready for Tuesday afternoon. It's been a really long wait. Moving up from a pcx 125.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts