CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used Honda PCX150.

I saw that some of you mentioned that you might be getting ready to trade in your PCX150 for a CTX700. I thought I'd see if I could find a good PCX150 at a reasonable price here in the forums.

PM me if you have a used one to sell.

Thanks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Whats reasonable? Mine is only 4 months old. I plan on listing it next spring. With only 1100 miles on it I will be asking quite a bit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am actually looking for a PCX150 to use as a donor bike for my Ruckus. I want to put the engine, transmission, fuel system, etc. in my Ruck.

It would be ideal if I could find one this fall so I can do the swap this winter. If I could find one that has been salvaged, but still has a good drive train, then that would be ideal for my needs. But, I'm not ruling out anything.

If I could find one that is used at a good price, then I'll try to buy it.

Please let me know when you want to sell yours, Cheap_Ride. If I haven't found yet, then we can talk. Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bummer, gave my 2015 away when I traded it for my ctx. I'm in Ohio too. Dealer turned around and is asking 1000 dollars plus over what they gave me for it :( I was so anxious to get my ctx I accepted their deal

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in Ohio and have a 2013 with a little under 9k on it. Used as a daily commuter (30 miles round trip) and garaged for the winter. I'm looking at the DCT CTX and DCT NC700X as soon as the 2016 hits my dealer. Was going to keep it due to not probably getting much on a trade, plus child #2/5 just turned 16 and is interested in riding - but mom not liking that idea so much!! I might consider selling to help fund a new bike. I have the original screen in a box and it's currently sporting a large screen. No accidents or mods and maintenance handled by local dealership.

CTXNewbie, what did the dealer offer you?

Darth Emma, how quickly do you need it? The 2016 NC's haven't arrived yet which might delay the sale is reason for asking.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just realised this is a resurrected thread!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts