CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2015 with a Corbin standard. I'm a shorter rider and would prefer to go with the stock seat that would have me sitting much lower. Looking to buy a 2015 stock seat straight up or would consider trading the Corbin for a stock +cash.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX700 DCT, 2013 Honda CB1100
21 Posts
I am in Arkansas east part of the state. You?
I might consider a trade if a great condition 2014 seat with about 4m miles on it would work.
I have no idea what shipping would be or how much more money you would want.
I assume the corbin is in good shape...
Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Steve! I'm actually looking for a 2015 or newer seat. I've heard the 2014 sits a little different and I'm a shorter rider so looking for the new design seat. Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX700 DCT, 2013 Honda CB1100
21 Posts
Hey Steve! I'm actually looking for a 2015 or newer seat. I've heard the 2014 sits a little different and I'm a shorter rider so looking for the new design seat. Thanks for the offer!
Yes, I think the 2014 allows you to slide back a little more. I'm not sure about the overall height, they may be the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2015 stock seat that I used less than a month, decided at that time to purchase a Corbin. Not sure what shipping costs would be from Michigan.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also have a 2015 seat I'm not using, and would trade it plus some cash for your Corbin. I'm in Portland Oregon. 🙂

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 w/2,600 miles on it and would trade for your seat if interested in a trade. I am in northern California. Mine is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all, I was able to find a 2015 from a user on here that he shipped out today. I’ll be listing the Corbin for sale shortly once the stock seat gets here. Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I am in Arkansas east part of the state. You?
To Whom It May Concern: Agreed to sell my '15 seat to Vv83...shipped Priority Mail to arrive Sat/4/24...to address provided which is Memphis, TN.
USPS did notify me of in transit/arriving late(4/24). As of 4/27, no delivery confirmation and just as strange; no further message response (conversation) from Vv83??? Just a heads up:unsure:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To Whom It May Concern: Agreed to sell my '15 seat to Vv83...shipped Priority Mail to arrive Sat/4/24...to address provided which is Memphis, TN.
USPS did notify me of in transit/arriving late(4/24). As of 4/27, no delivery confirmation and just as strange; no further message response (conversation) from Vv83??? Just a heads up:unsure:
USPS has been backed up around here for a bit so not too surprised they delayed it. I did ship the check to you last week like we discussed in the PM, hopefully it gets to you tomorrow. Sorry for not getting back to you quicker, I’ve had a ridiculous week at work. I saw your message and just completely forgot to reply with my work commitments. I will send you a message as soon as it arrives, but either way you should receive the payment this week as I shipped it out last Friday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts