CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to sell just the back luggage rack. I have the backrest and everything already, but I never got the luggage rack as well with it. I can get a whole backrest/luggage setup for 100, but i'm trying to just get the luggage rack and not spend to get both when I might not need to.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to sell just the back luggage rack. I have the backrest and everything already, but I never got the luggage rack as well with it. I can get a whole backrest/luggage setup for 100, but i'm trying to just get the luggage rack and not spend to get both when I might not need to.
Where can you get a backrest and luggage rack for 100 been Looking for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Reactions: wing_nut

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice link Tony. I think I paid about $130 for just the luggage rack.

Soulysephiroth: Do you have the fared version? If not, you will also need the inner supports as well.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice link Tony. I think I paid about $130 for just the luggage rack.

Soulysephiroth: Do you have the fared version? If not, you will also need the inner supports as well.

I have the supports due to having the backrest already. I should have just bought them together when I was getting the backrest, but you live and learn,

·
Super Moderator
3,117 Posts
I have the supports due to having the backrest already. I should have just bought them together when I was getting the backrest, but you live and learn,
Here's the best price I could find on eBay. I paid $189 for the same thing a few years ago. So just toss (or better yet, re-sell) what you don't use.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello
I have 2016 fairing model
I am not sure with the right wording for the parts I need to put some top box (not know what brand yet, something not too $)
So, I will ask here: does the part from the eBay link above fits on my fairing model?
Is that what I need before I start looking for the top box?
If it is, can I take of back rest since I don’t need it?
If that is what I need, after that when choose top box it will have sort of mounting plate that goes on top of that part from eBay and the box on it?

Did I got it right?
Thanks again

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Hello
I have 2016 fairing model
I am not sure with the right wording for the parts I need to put some top box (not know what brand yet, something not too $)
So, I will ask here: does the part from the eBay link above fits on my fairing model?
Is that what I need before I start looking for the top box?
If it is, can I take of back rest since I don’t need it?
If that is what I need, after that when choose top box it will have sort of mounting plate that goes on top of that part from eBay and the box on it?

Did I got it right?
Thanks again
Well adamadam, given that you stated $ was important, I'll make a suggestion:
The part mentioned from ebay will fit your bike, and you can assemble it without the backrest.
If you choose one of the GIVI monolock top cases, it will come with a universal mounting plate that will easily attach to the luggage rack of the ebay part. GIVI is a good quality supplier and the monolock top cases are their least expensive line. I think you will be happy with it. Good luck.:) You can get GIVI from ebay, Amazon, or Revzilla to name a few suppliers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello
Oh great. So I can go on eBay from the link above and order that part. And in meantime will look for some top boxes. (I have some credit $ on revzilla might look there first)
Thanks a lot for confirming the compatibility of the part for my motorcycle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts