CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to put a strobe brake light on the rear anybody had the back end off to access the wiring?Do you know which wires are hot and ground for the rear brake????This strobe light mounts where the rear reflector was and looks great now I just need to wire it up.....Thanks inadvance for any help....

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks very much Ceeteex for the help...Things brand new and I had no clue...seems harder to work on than my wing,go figure!Thanks again, Garry

Guys I posted a pick of my strobe install on the pictures thread...Couldn't figure out how to attach to this thread....

·
Registered
585 Posts
note

Although you completed .... since rear light is led, i take it no problems
with light modulation without load resistor ? (for impedence matching towards battery source). Perhaps built into strobe module ? Let us know how working. Thx.

going to put a strobe brake light on the rear anybody had the back end off to access the wiring?Do you know which wires are hot and ground for the rear brake????This strobe light mounts where the rear reflector was and looks great now I just need to wire it up.....Thanks inadvance for any help....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts