CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us unlucky souls living in snow country, I've found a new way of donning my gear, hearing the engine as I motor along. Since I don't have a cab for my snowblower, I don my helmet and even in high winds, my visor stays clear, my head stays warm, the blowing snow is like it's non existent. Looks goofy as all get out but it surely works, and extends the use of my helmet!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Luckily I don't have that problem. :D I have to shovel. :crying:

3" - 8" forecasted tonight. We JUST got the end of our driveway fully cleared yesterday. Mother Nature is kickin' our arses!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
With wind chill, it is 81 degrees right now, so I have all my windows & doors open to let the air flow thru my office. I don't wear my helmet when I walk out to check the mail 'cause the driveway is once again, clear of snow!:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
With wind chill, it is 81 degrees right now, so I have all my windows & doors open to let the air flow thru my office. I don't wear my helmet when I walk out to check the mail 'cause the driveway is once again, clear of snow!:D

May the ice in your lemonade melt and make it watered-down. >:)

·
Registered
817 Posts
With wind chill, it is 81 degrees right now, so I have all my windows & doors open to let the air flow thru my office. I don't wear my helmet when I walk out to check the mail 'cause the driveway is once again, clear of snow!/forum/images/CTX700Forum_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

Bob,
just keep those temps going for us when we come down in April.
I am sick of this freezing rain every flippin day crap that we are having.😁

Doug

·
Registered
2016 Honda CTX700 DCT
492 Posts
I've gotta replace my winter gear: The Sedici jacket I bought last year, even with the lining in, can barely handle sub-50 degree weather. my old Olympia was so much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts