CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in case you are looking for something besides a CTX here is a pristine Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic for sale.
It's a 2006 with 14,000 miles on it. It has over $1500 extras on it, windshield, U.S. Saddlebags, luggage rack and backrest, lowers. Just like an LT version.
Always garaged, maintained and ridden by my wife when she wasn't riding 2up with me.
We are in Arizona about 40 miles northwest of downtown Phoenix.
Asking $3900/offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Just in case you are looking for something besides a CTX here is a pristine Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic for sale.
It's a 2006 with 14,000 miles on it. It has over $1500 extras on it, windshield, U.S. Saddlebags, luggage rack and backrest, lowers. Just like an LT version.
Always garaged, maintained and ridden by my wife when she wasn't riding 2up with me.
We are in Arizona about 40 miles northwest of downtown Phoenix.
Asking $3900/offer.

that is a very clean, well setup bike for touring and half the price of a new CTX. Like the lower air deflectors on the forks.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Without those "lowers" there is a lot of turbulent air coming up under the windshield.
They make all the difference in the world.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
yes, the CTX Naked version which I own has a similar problem. I was riding home the other night on the freeway going 71 and I realized Honda aggravated the lower wind forces by making their tank have those two cutouts for the forks to turn in at the front of the tank and they angled them so they point right at you. They are basically wind scoops. I am going to look at that closer someday.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to all those who wanted the Vulcan 900.
It's been SOLD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts