CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I didn't want to name, but seeing others naming their bikes , just thought of a catchy header :).
Here is mine. Got it 3 months ago from Austin,TX area. My first bike in US, but have ridden few years
back in my home country.

Looking for a taller windscreen now if you guys can help me out.

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Madstad is the current preferred in production option. If you can find it, Cee Bailey is still considered the best option but they are only on the used market now.

·
Registered
218 Posts
No, I didn't want to name, but seeing others naming their bikes , just thought of a catchy header :).
Here is mine. Got it 3 months ago from Austin,TX area. My first bike in US, but have ridden few years
back in my home country.

Looking for a taller windscreen now if you guys can help me out.
Nice bike....lots of luck with it....White Thunder works...I totally get it

·
Registered
218 Posts
@ruby : Can you pls tell me the exact model of givi? I am looking at : https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/givi-d1133st-windscreen-honda-ctx700-2014-2018
also, how hard is it to install? I am mechanical n00b :|.
yes, that is the exact model i got from revzilla....not that hard to install....the pop screws underneath the front dash were a pain for me to get my hand in there but all and all it wasn't difficult....i only do things on my bike that are easy and don't require a lot of tools or space.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks much. Can you post some pix, videos of installation if any pls (May be youtube?).
Is the the same way that CeeBaily windscreen installation is done, except insert this Givi one?

·
Registered
218 Posts
thanks much. Can you post some pix, videos of installation if any pls (May be youtube?).
Is the the same way that CeeBaily windscreen installation is done, except insert this Givi one?
Yes there is a youtube video of my exact bike and how to install the Givi Windshield....see Honda ctx700 Windshield/windscreen Installation "Cruiser 700" 32 minute video...go for it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you !.. Windshield is coming today. Can't wait. Will hopefully install today and post pix before holidays.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts