CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CTX700 is a very nice cruiser. And the name of it, I'm just curious to know what CTX actually stands for? Unless its just a chassis code or even just random letters to go with the bike.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
hey Corban, the new 2014 CTX 700 is Honda's new segment for the cruiser segment based of off the same platform as the NC700 but slightly modified and stretched. There are a few siblings of this series which are the CTX700N, CTX700D, and CTX700ND. Each offering bundles of different things like ABS and the Dual clutch transmission. This new series as Honda calls it is the Comfort, Technology and eXperience series.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes although now we know it stands for comfort, technology and experience I will still be classifying it as a CTX700. Imagine describing that to some and sounding like a sissy. I felt the comfort at the chicago bike show this bike is going to be a charm for riding, the low stand and seating position makes up for the long stretch. I mounted without an issue. The technology however I didn't get a chance to "experience" yet. They didn't let me test ride it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts