Administrator
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

We have two new moderators on CBR500riders.com

Please join me in welcoming our two new moderators:

- Billnoroville
- Kfrill

I'm sure they will do a great job as leaders in the community! :)

All the best,

Mo

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Hi guys,
I hope I can do a good job at this, never done it before.

Reactions: Thumper

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
HI all, I won't let this go to my head...
!!! now straighten up !!! ...get those kickstands up and hit the road...

er ... uh... ride on, don't hit the road, it is hard ...and it hurts and will scratch that pretty bike.

Reactions: Thumper

·
Registered
892 Posts
Thanks to both of you for taking on the extra work! I have enjoyed reading both or your posts over the past few months. I hope this forum continues to grow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks to both of you for taking on the extra work! I have enjoyed reading both or your posts over the past few months. I hope this forum continues to grow.
New member here, not so good with the procedure. On the left is a quick reply and a reply. On the right is a quick reply. Do I click on one of these before I reply to a message! At the bottom of the page is a post quick reply which never seems to work. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Dale M

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
New member here, not so good with the procedure. On the left is a quick reply and a reply. On the right is a quick reply. Do I click on one of these before I reply to a message! At the bottom of the page is a post quick reply which never seems to work. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Dale M
Dale,

Welcome to the forum.

To post a reply,
1. click on Quick Reply at the lower right,

2. enter your reply in the lower box

3. scroll down and hit the submit reply key

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
It depends, Since the big security change, some of us still don't have use of the quick reply function. If so, either use the reply key or you can directly reply to a post by using the reply key located at the bottom of the post.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It depends, Since the big security change, some of us still don't have use of the quick reply function. If so, either use the reply key or you can directly reply to a post by using the reply key located at the bottom of the post.

Thanks Dale M

·
Registered
509 Posts
a good thing for sure!
Hopefully these mods will keep things on track.
And maybe they wont see a need to post in every single thread?
And understand that when they do post, their opinions will carry as much weight as any other without a need to brow beat the other contributors.
This will be a positive thing for the site.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey all,
We have two new moderators on CBR500riders.com
Please join me in welcoming our two new moderators:
- Billnoroville
- Kfrill

I'm sure they will do a great job as leaders in the community! :)
All the best,

Mo
I am a little confused here (happens a lot now) are these two new moderators for the CTX700 Forum or the CBR500riders forum? Or both forums?

Larry

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
I am a little confused here (happens a lot now) are these two new moderators for the CTX700 Forum or the CBR500riders forum? Or both forums?

Larry
Neither. Very old thread! This was posted back in 2013 when the forum was brand new. Both moderators have moved on although Kfrill still frequents the forum. She is active on FB.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Anyone in the know; please enlighten me, (often in the dark, so I'm told. LOL!) I have not seen any recent posting from jfc77320. Hoping all is well.;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Anyone in the know; please enlighten me, (often in the dark, so I'm told. LOL!) I have not seen any recent posting from jfc77320. Hoping all is well.;)
John last posted on May 21st so yeah, that is a long silence for him. Here's hoping he's just on vacation and has his butt glued to his Laam seat, enjoying himself.
:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts