·
Registered
457 Posts
my, my, my
rebel gets info he doesn't handle well
accuses a member of 5 years of spamming
member gets pissed and snaps back
rebel gets pissed and threatens banishment
and it proves what? who has the biggest winkie?
let it the hell go, both of you
don't overpost it and don't over react
can that happen?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #282 (Edited)
I don't have a winkie!!! One of the following may be more accurate but some are demeaning, and others I have never heard of. 😉 And no, I am not being literal.

1. Panty hamster
2. Mossy cleft
3. Pink taco
4. Snatch
5. Twat
6. Hoo hoo
7. Foo foo
8. Pussy
9. Poon
10. Poony
11. Poontang
12. Lady garden
13. Box
14. Vajayjay
15. Vag
16. Cunt
17. C u next Tuesday
18. Bearded clam
19. Furry taco
20. Tuna taco
21. Fur burger
22. Cream pie
23. Beef curtains
24. Meat curtains
25. Meat sleeve
26. Cooch
27. Coochie
28. Cooter
29. Cooze
30. Coozie
31. Hot box
32. Squeeze box
33. Vertical smile
34. Cha cha
35. Love tunnel
36. Cherry
37. Hair pie
38. Honey pot
39. Beaver
40. Slit
41. Gash
42. Hole
43. Muff
44. Flange
45. Minge
46. Nether regions
47. Lady parts
48. Pink parts
49. Girly bits
50. Private parts
51. Privates
52. Bits
53. Down there
54. Peach
55. Flower
56. Tutu
57. Wee wee ?
58. Cookie
59. Muffin
60. Cupcake
61. Tweeny
62. Fanny
63. Front butt
64. Peaches and cream

·
Super Moderator
6,228 Posts
Hell if you want to run this site as a gestapo, be my guest. There is little I can do when the big man, gets his panties in a knot, those who are relations to an ostrich hide their heads in the sands. You want your version, and your version only to be the news, fine. There will always be those like you, trying to express their fear and blame on others. Too bad. You really are not worth the effort of dealing with.
There is truth, misinformation and their is lies. Your 30% stat is a pure lie, a fabricated statistic made by you. That is no ones version but your own. The only fear here is your fear monger of COVID-19! The world does not need more fear, victim mentality and failure, but rather the opposite of confidence, victor mentality and success. As you put it, your head is in the sand via negative media. You are clearly in dire need of personal attention, your last month posting history vs. your entire history here along with your current living situation and the things you have posted boldly outlines that. Try getting off line a while and start interacting and contributing with the real world, you really need it!

·
Registered
759 Posts
I don't have a winkie!!! One of the following may be more accurate but some are demeaning, and others I have never heard of. 😉 And no, I am not being literal.
list of terms snipped out...

OK, I think some people are getting a bit of cabin fever. I wasn't sure what I was seeing at first and had to go back to double check. Nope, it is not a case of "winkie-envie" (I think that was Freud's original term)

I see George Carlin's 4 terms that could be used by Disney are all there (4, 8 and 13...it's all a matter of context), and according to the Who, their song about #32 is for a more northern crowd.

I think Steve DCT has a good suggestion; leave the keyboard for a bit and everyone clean your chain. On your bike; your CTX 700....

·
Registered
457 Posts
rebel, for the rest of us here-just let it go and move on, please
we're tired of it
you're a mod-lock the thread and it's over

·
Registered
295 Posts
¡No pasarán!
"If we don't stop the virus, nobody can...
We are Columbus, Ohio militia..."
(no brain CT scan required)

·
Registered
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Kawasaki X300
48 Posts
somebody please start an oil thread
I like that, an oil thread should be good for at least 10 pages of "...this is the best oil because...." You get the idea, just fill in the blanks.
As regards the photo, it reminds me of when I was a kid. We all played army with the WWII gear we would buy at the numerous army surplus stores that abounded in large cities. As children of the wwii generation we grew up with the war stories, movies, books, etc., and who didn't have a real army backpack for a school bag. All the boys had 'em because they were cheap, about a buck at where else but the army surplus stores. Those of us that went on to join the cub scouts and boy scouts didn't have the canteens with the BSA or CSA logo, we had the inexpensive army canteens from the surplus stores for about a buck and the real duty belt to hang it on for about a quarter. Yes those were the days but the difference between us playing army and the guys in the photo is we didn't have real guns and ammo! Something has drastically changed over the years and no so much for the better.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
howdy
here's the off topic off topic. i just went to see my sleep tharapist and he asked how my insomnia was and i said as how i had quit taking the med and he asked why. i said as how i had quit watching the 11 oclock news and was sleeping just fine. that said actually i appreciate this thread and hope it isn't stopped. i look it over in the mornings and by lights off, i have calmed down enough to sleep. it's kinda related to giving a bath to a cat. it is alledged that in a few hours the cats claws will relax enough so the cat will drop off your leg. way way way off topic
ken

·
Registered
866 Posts
I just thought I would click on this discusion to see if it is still going. From what I have read the world total deaths from the virus is 172718. This may be true or false. 1.35 million died from traffic accidents and 3700 die every day from traffic accidents. Heart attacks and strokes killed15.2 million worldwide in 2016. I suppose if we were all to quite driving or riding in vehicles we would be better off. If we refused to eat anything that contributed to heart and stroke we would be better off .I do not see many getting worked up about that so why are some thinking this is the end of the world. Disclaimer--- I do not have any long list of degrees behind my name so I should not be taken seriously. One observation I have found in my 72 years of life is that a great number of degrees behind a name does not make one smarter than the rest. They only think they are. This does not apply to all. If the shoe fits, wear it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Numbers of people dying from traffic collisions will be reduced due to the reduced traffic. Has anyone asked their insurance companies about a discount? I just got my car and house insurance renewal premiums and a 10% reduction has been factored in. Plan on calling my M/C insurer about a rebate due to lower risk.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Numbers of people dying from traffic collisions will be reduced due to the reduced traffic. Has anyone asked their insurance companies about a discount? I just got my car and house insurance renewal premiums and a 10% reduction has been factored in. Plan on calling my M/C insurer about a rebate due to lower risk.
GOT an email from Geico that my current renewals, in May for MC and July for MV will have a 15% discount applied, automatically. Applicable to all Geico customers till October.

·
Registered
759 Posts

1. Panty hamster
2. Mossy cleft
3. Pink taco
4. Snatch
5. Twat
6. Hoo hoo
7. Foo foo
8. Pussy
9. Poon
10. Poony
11. Poontang
12. Lady garden
13. Box
14. Vajayjay
15. Vag
16. Cunt
17. C u next Tuesday
18. Bearded clam
19. Furry taco
20. Tuna taco
21. Fur burger
22. Cream pie
23. Beef curtains
24. Meat curtains
25. Meat sleeve
26. Cooch
27. Coochie
28. Cooter
29. Cooze
30. Coozie
31. Hot box
32. Squeeze box
33. Vertical smile
34. Cha cha
35. Love tunnel
36. Cherry
37. Hair pie
38. Honey pot
39. Beaver
40. Slit
41. Gash
42. Hole
43. Muff
44. Flange
45. Minge
46. Nether regions
47. Lady parts
48. Pink parts
49. Girly bits
50. Private parts
51. Privates
52. Bits
53. Down there
54. Peach
55. Flower
56. Tutu
57. Wee wee ?
58. Cookie
59. Muffin
60. Cupcake
61. Tweeny
62. Fanny
63. Front butt
64. Peaches and cream
OK so I've been spending too much time on Youtube looking at parodies. When all of a sudden, I thought of this forum quote when I ran across this song: I never knew Athena was a singer too.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
OK so I've been spending too much time on Youtube looking at parodies. When all of a sudden, I thought of this forum quote when I ran across this song: I never knew Athena was a singer too.
There are a lot of things I don't think you can say in Canada. Proper British Awhat! It doesn't seem to stop the Canadians. :ROFLMAO:

281 - 300 of 324 Posts