CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
silly post warning! ;)

i rode me bad shadow out to interstate honda yesterday afternoon and there they were: a naked and a faired. very fun to see them up close. a difficult decision awaits when the time to buy comes.

the ctx will be a surprise for my lady. she likes both red and black in clothing. the naked is a bit stark to my eye; the red is more attractive but is more costly, of course.

does the fairing add a lot to riding comfort?

thank you for comments!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
solved me problem, lads and lassies. naked, then some custom paint accents, red and maybe gold! all better, now.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
solved me problem, lads and lassies. naked, then some custom paint accents, red and maybe gold! all better, now.
ok shadowman, give us a clue. Did you get the naked black one and going to put some red and gold accents on it or did you get the red one and going to put some gold accents on it. there is already black on the red one. well dark gray I think because the engine is darker on the black ctx than on the red ctx, anyone notice that?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have not yet purchased. not for a couple of months, probably, but the N model will do fine. just let a local artist do some tasteful accent striping. red and probably gold. pics when it happens or it never happened!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts