CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd try at the installation. The first time didnt work out because it was too close to the passenger peg and people would kick it and then the cap would get lost and it was a whole issue. Following a thread I found here, I instead have installed it under my seat. DEFINITELY NOT TO SPEC though, Tutoro advises that you keep the oiler upright but the positioning to keep it upright would keep it right right over the battery which makes me nervous. Instead I have mounted it with a good amount of leaning in my seat, and it seems to be working!

·
Registered
2014 CTX DTC w/Sweet SL220 Sidecar
136 Posts
2nd try at the installation. The first time didnt work out because it was too close to the passenger peg and people would kick it and then the cap would get lost and it was a whole issue. Following a thread I found here, I instead have installed it under my seat. DEFINITELY NOT TO SPEC though, Tutoro advises that you keep the oiler upright but the positioning to keep it upright would keep it right right over the battery which makes me nervous. Instead I have mounted it with a good amount of leaning in my seat, and it seems to be working! View attachment 88157 View attachment 88158 View attachment 88159
TAKE A LOOK AT MY DRAWINGS AND TUTORO PLACEMENT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts