CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several members have had questions on how to post photos on the forum. Hopefully this will make it easier.

1. Save your photo to a photo sharing site such as Flickr or Photobucket. Copy the link from your desired sharing site:

2. When replying to a topic or initial posting click on the Insert Image Link and paste your link.

3. Then preview your post (since the EDIT feature is time sensitive) and finally hit submit.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From Darth Emma's previous explanation:

The easiest way to post a picture in your post is to upload you pictures to a photo-sharing site like flickr or photobucket then instert it in your post by using the "Insert Image" icon from the menu above the text box.

Here is a step by step... I'm assuming you know how to upload a picture to a photo-sharing site. I use flickr. And I'm assuming you know how to get to the url for your picture. If you don't, then PM me.

1 - Copy the url of your picture to your clipboard of your compter.For example a link to one of my pictures on flickr is: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3806/9...cf66da97_o.jpg

2 - Open a text box by clicking "post reply" and click the icon to "insert image" above the text box (it's the yellow one that looks like a little mountain).

3 - Paste your picture's URL into the little box that opens and click "ok"

4- Press "submit reply" below the text box. You're done!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts