CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my 2014 CTX700 DCTABS (automatic with abs) low mileage, excellent condition, added security system, 12 V, windshield, Li battery and charger, lowering links and adjustable foot stand, hard cases (shad). This will be a cash deal for anyone in the Phoenix and surrounding areas in AZ. Haven't set a price but will accept reasonable offer. Anyone interested PM me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sounds like you are giving up motorcycling,:crying: Best Wishes going forward, your contributions will be missed.:|

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Hey, you can't do that.
I try and show my wife all your posts, so she knows she is not the only beautiful woman on this forum!
I tried to use you as an example of a Woman Rider. but she won't do it. She is happy as a passenger.
But really, don't go!

take care,
Ross and Angela

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you really want to sell it and not just "think" about it, start with posting a price and some pics.
Seems like 4500 would be a good starting point.
The is another recent thread where pricing a '14 is discussed.
It would e good for you to read it

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't want to really sell it, but I am getting flack from my other. I finally found a bike that fits and as you know we can get very attached to it. That's why I am limiting the sale to Arizona on a come and see basis. I said I would list it, I didn't say it would sell. Ha Ha.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I don't want to really sell it, but I am getting flack from my other. I finally found a bike that fits and as you know we can get very attached to it. That's why I am limiting the sale to Arizona on a come and see basis. I said I would list it, I didn't say it would sell. Ha Ha.
IN that case, I think $25,000 would be a good listing price.>:)0:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hope you hold on to your bike... freedom is hard to find in our world and joy even harder...don't forget to ask your soul everyday what it wants and needs....I believe, for me anyway....that I was guided to biking at the age of 65 because God knew what I needed more than I did. I've never known such joy....You are in my prayers.....I hope no buys your bike.....but whatever is best for your heart.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hope you are not leaving the motorcycle riding... I always enjoy your comments on the forum.
Good luck with whatever you dice to do.

You will be miss!!!

Stay safe and good luck!

Nancy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts