CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my wife's bike yesterday to a nice gentleman. We worked out the details and he is having it shipped. I will fill him in on the forum and I am sure he will find it useful.

I have enjoyed my time on the forum and watched it grow from a small community of a few regulars to a rapidly growing group of new members daily.

I was glad to help with new ideas and ways to make the CTX a better bike. The Center Stand is probably the most common addition that I see being installed, or floor boards. It is hard to believe that two years have gone by, how time flies. I wondered if the CTX would catch on and it seems to be a success.

I am still going to hang around and check things out to see what's new. I appreciate the many thanks you guys have given me for the contributions.

Keep the rubber rolling and be safe. See you on the road.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks for all your contributions Todd. You have helped out so many people with you informative posts.

Dale - AZ

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well I sold my wife's bike yesterday to a nice gentleman. We worked out the details and he is having it shipped. I will fill him in on the forum and I am sure he will find it useful.

I have enjoyed my time on the forum and watched it grow from a small community of a few regulars to a rapidly growing group of new members daily.

I was glad to help with new ideas and ways to make the CTX a better bike. The Center Stand is probably the most common addition that I see being installed, or floor boards. It is hard to believe that two years have gone by, how time flies. I wondered if the CTX would catch on and it seems to be a success.

I am still going to hang around and check things out to see what's new. I appreciate the many thanks you guys have given me for the contributions.

As the others said, thanks. Putting the center stand now while I post.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

@CEETEEX Big thanks for your contributions, while I was searching around for info on the CTX it was your posts and maybe a few others that lead me here and why I joined.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thx for all your inputs. Sorry to see you leave. Hope your wife will enjoy her new ride as much or more as the CTX.

The forum will definately miss your detailed and well explained/documented ideals and threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts