CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a CTX700N near me and noticed that it didn't have the CTX emblems on the tank. I assume the owner removed them but i couldn't find the part number for them on any parts diagrams for the bike.
Has anyone removed theirs and how would i replace them if i decide i want this bike? Also, any damage by him removing the emblems from the tank?
I prefer to have the emblems on there.
Thanks

· Super Moderator
1,156 Posts
Pretty frickin' pricey

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

I wouldn't bother as they are hardly noticeable. No damage as long as they were removed gently.

· Registered
237 Posts
If you decide you really want them you should wait and add other stuff to your order to reach the $150 minimum for free shipping. (It will add up quickly.) I agree that the “tank” needs something to break up the space, so I added these wing decals. $15 a pair from superbdecals.com.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you decide you really want them you should wait and add other stuff to your order to reach the $150 minimum for free shipping. (It will add up quickly.) I agree that the “tank” needs something to break up the space, so I added these wing decals. $15 a pair from superbdecals.com. View attachment 90277
Nice, that could be a good option. Thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you decide you really want them you should wait and add other stuff to your order to reach the $150 minimum for free shipping. (It will add up quickly.) I agree that the “tank” needs something to break up the space, so I added these wing decals. $15 a pair from superbdecals.com. View attachment 90277
I like the tank pads also. What brand are they? Bike looks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts