CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the CTX to Sturgis today - shot some video around town. Main Street isn't blocked off yet for Motorcycle Only Parking (that will happen tomorrow). The vendor seem to be set up - just waiting for a half million or so visitors.

Of course, I shot some video; CTX riders will want to watch it to the very end.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful forest scenery. Shame so much fire damage out west. Bet some of those folks could hardly wait to cross state borders and remove their brain protectors.:whistle:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful forest scenery. Shame so much fire damage out west. Bet some of those folks could hardly wait to cross state borders and remove their brain protectors.:whistle:
I am seeing more helmets so far this year. Certainly more people riding without, but it looks like the helmet wearers are a growing percentage. The joke used to be: How do they determine the number of people at the Sturgis Rally? Count the number of helmets and multiply by 50,000. :sneaky:

There was a fire that started a few days in the western part of the Black Hills (near the Wyoming/South Dakota border), but they have gotten right on it... over 50% contained at this point. No easy feat with temps around 100º the last few days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts