CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since TheMagsters CTX now has 120k+ miles on it (still runs like new), I started thinking it might be a great idea to have a spare around in case I have hers down for an extended time to do some maintenance. So, I found this beauty with only 4200 miles on her and picked it up for $3700. I think it will serve us for a spare bike and extra ride when needed. I added floorboards, center stand, radiant slip-on and polished out minor scratch marks so she looks new again. I removed the lowered dog bones the previous owner added so I really need an OEM side stand.
CTX700_New.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since TheMagsters CTX now has 120k+ miles on it (still runs like new), I started thinking it might be a great idea to have a spare around in case I have hers down for an extended time to do some maintenance. So, I found this beauty with only 4200 miles on her and picked it up for $3700. I think it will serve us for a spare bike and extra ride when needed. I added floorboards, center stand, radiant slip-on and polished out minor scratch marks so she looks new again. I removed the lowered dog bones the previous owner added so I really need an OEM side stand. View attachment 88113
Can I ask what you used to polish out the scratches?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts