CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The heatwave broke for a day yesterday, and I was able to test out the GoPro helmet mount. This is one of my favorite rides, but moving the camera from the crash bar to the helmet gives a more pleasant perspective. :D(y)

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Just what is needed...some Peaceful moments...amidst the tragedy & chaos around the world...too many with hearts full of selfish/foolish hate...how will they explain themselves...we all will take our last breath one day.
TY Professor!(y)

·
Registered
96 Posts
The heatwave broke for a day yesterday, and I was able to test out the GoPro helmet mount. This is one of my favorite rides, but moving the camera from the crash bar to the helmet gives a more pleasant perspective. :D(y)

The GoPro cameras are really nice.My daughter got one a little while ago.She put it on her helmet when she jumps her horse on the course and you can see what she is facing .jasperj

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just what is needed...some Peaceful moments...amidst the tragedy & chaos around the world...too many with hearts full of selfish/foolish hate...how will they explain themselves...we all will take our last breath one day.
TY Professor!(y)
When the country was shut down it didn't affect me much,I was still enjoying riding my cycle.Why sit inside when I could be out riding my cycle!jasperj

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
When the country was shut down it didn't affect me much,I was still enjoying riding my cycle.Why sit inside when I could be out riding my cycle!jasperj
Right On! (y)
My "retirement" job is with an "essential" business...had Covid19 for Christmas...when better; back to work...still have some "long covid" side effects. Always looking forward to more seat time on my "C"...someday.
Peace & good health to all! TY again Prof!

·
Registered
CTX700DN 2014
30 Posts
Awesome Professor. What State do you live in and what was the lake I could see in your video. I think it's amazing that you're still riding at 80 yrs. old, have I got that correct? (Apologies if I'm mistaken about that...).
-Peter. Kalispell Montana

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'm the proverbial snowbird, Peter. I spend Spring, Summer, and Fall in Rochester, New York, and winter in Hilton Head, South Carolina. The lake is the Great Lake Ontario. You can get a better look at it in my "Lake Road Ride" video, and yes, I'm 80 years old':cool::)

Reactions: 350Four
1 - 10 of 10 Posts