CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Includes Corbin Saddle with Removable Backrest and 1 Up Seat, Cee Bailey Windshield with Vents, Factory Hard Saddlebags Keyed to Bike, rear steel hard rack, Footboards , etc etc... Always maintained and First service was done -
I am the Original Owner this bike has always been garaged, covered and started regularly. Same old sad story , Bad Back and I can't ride.
Time to move on to boating I guess. So it is priced to sell quickly to the person waiting for a great deal on a great bike. Thought I'd list it here first; you meet the nicest people on a Honda...
I will put it on craigslist in about a week. Thanks for looking-

5500.00 includes all the original parts (windshield, pegs, seat) - Title and registration current-
sally
IMG_3057.JPG IMG_3054.JPG IMG_3084 2.jpg IMG_3087.JPG IMG_3086.JPG

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Sorry about your back and resulting desire to sell.:( This is a real sweetheart deal for some lucky buyer.(y) Best Wishes going forward!:)

·
Registered
2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 2018 Kawasaki X300
84 Posts
Includes Corbin Saddle with Removable Backrest and 1 Up Seat, Cee Bailey Windshield with Vents, Factory Hard Saddlebags Keyed to Bike, rear steel hard rack, Footboards , etc etc... Always maintained and First service was done -
I am the Original Owner this bike has always been garaged, covered and started regularly. Same old sad story , Bad Back and I can't ride.
Time to move on to boating I guess. So it is priced to sell quickly to the person waiting for a great deal on a great bike. Thought I'd list it here first; you meet the nicest people on a Honda...

5500.00 includes all the original parts (windshield, pegs, seat) - Title and registration current-
sally
View attachment 88430 View attachment 88431 View attachment 88432 View attachment 88433 View attachment 88434
Thank You!
That is a fantastic deal for what is essentially a new bike with all the accessories many would pay hundreds to add. My remembrance of boating, unless it is a canoe or skiff, is that it is worse on my back than riding my motorcycle. I can control the surface of the roads I choose to ride on but the calm of the water is at the mercy of nature and can whip up in a moment from calm to back breaking rough.

·
Registered
10 Posts

sally
View attachment 88430 View attachment 88431 View attachment 88432 View attachment 88433 View attachment 88434
This is a fantastic deal Sally! I live on Whidbey Island, and if I hadn't bought a new 2018 back in March from Everett PowerSports, I would have jumped on this opportunity. I'm getting all the accessories that you're selling here, and probably paid like $11k for all of it. You're going to make someone very happy! (and I'm sorry for you that you have to give it up). Dean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts