CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my CTX700 DCT and now have the Corbin Low seat for sale.
It is in excellent condition.
$300 plus shipping in the continental USA.

Corbin seat.jpg Corbin seat 1.jpg corbin seat tag (2).jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did.

After 30 minutes or so on the OEM seat, it was like riding on a brick. My backside would be killing me. I could ride all day on the Corbin seat without any problems. I went on several long rides from Ohio to the Blue Ridge Parkway with a group of riders with no discomfort.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope it hasn’t sold. I’m not very familiar with this site and not sure if I’m messaging correctly

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oops — I just saw “sale pending “
ARider, The sale pending did not happen, you are the next person that inquired about it. If you are still interested in the seat, let me know. If you PM me with your address, We can get an estimate on shipping cost.

Den

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Adam,

The pending sale didn't happen. I think that guy had second thoughts about shipping costs to Ca.

The seat is for sale again. If you want it, let me know ASAP. I've been contacted by several others about it. I'm located about 30 miles east of Columbus. If you want it shipped, let me know your zip code for a shipping quote.

Den

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Adam,

The pending sale didn't happen. I think that guy had second thoughts about shipping costs to Ca.

The seat is for sale again. If you want it, let me know ASAP. I've been contacted by several others about it. I'm located about 30 miles east of Columbus. If you want it shipped, let me know your zip code for a shipping quote.

Den

·
Registered
7 Posts
How tall are you and what is your weight? I know corbins are built per individual. Does the low move you any further back or about like the stock? I live in Indianapolis and I could come pick the seat up from you. Let me know what you think. Thanks Dan B

·
Super Moderator
3,117 Posts
How tall are you and what is your weight? I know corbins are built per individual. Does the low move you any further back or about like the stock? I live in Indianapolis and I could come pick the seat up from you. Let me know what you think. Thanks Dan B
Just to make it clear, high profile or low, Corbin's are actually one size fits all. It is the Seth Laam's, Russell Day-long's and other customizers that fit for size & weight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts