CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
There are several YouTube videos of this exhaust and what it sounds like if a potential buyer would like to have a better idea than the "farm tractor" description. If you like a louder exhaust than stock, check them out. I wouldn't compare it to a farm tractor, it's just louder than stock and that is something some riders like. There is no need to poop on someone's 'for sale' thread.

Reactions: TLeventry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are several YouTube videos of this exhaust and what it sounds like if a potential buyer would like to have a better idea than the "farm tractor" description. If you like a louder exhaust than stock, check them out. I wouldn't compare it to a farm tractor, it's just louder than stock and that is something some riders like. There is no need to poop on someone's 'for sale' thread.
Thank you!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is what it sounds like to me. My bike had one on it when I bought it and that was the first thing I did was get it off there . They look dumb and sound bad. Tell you what. Someone can have mine for free.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is what it sounds like to me. My bike had one on it when I bought it and that was the first thing I did was get it off there . They look dumb and sound bad. Tell you what. Someone can have mine for free.
You still want to get rid of that Coffman? I’m interested in taking it off your hands. What will you take for it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts