CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just switched over from the Burgman website, one of the things I miss is the SIGHTINGS section. Since there are so few CTX's, it might be nice to see if any other owners are in your area. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I did pass another red CTX on Alamance Church Road outside of Greensboro, NC several weeks ago. That's been it so far.

We recently went to a rally in Johnson City TN for the Concours Owners Group. I had tons of people constantly asking me questions about the bike. One guy took several pictures because his girlfriend had seen other pictures of the bike and wanted to see more up close shots. It seems like it's still a rarity out there but the interest in it was amazing.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I agree, Hatburger. There is a 'sightings' section in the Volusia Riders forum where I hang out a lot (and am a moderator). I, too, wish there was one here.

How 'bout it, Vertical Scope? Is it possible?

·
Registered
97 Posts
On my way back to work from lunch today, I pulled up behind another bike at a stoplight - shocked to see it was a Red CTX! Unfortunately, we were turning onto a single lane road so I couldn't get beside him to see any more. Manual with stock foot pegs, no side bags.
This is only my second sighting in Wichita in almost a year.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I see another CTX whenever I go to the dealership for oil and a filter...

I dont see it leaving anytime soon either at $8500.00 for a white manual with no extras.

·
Registered
878 Posts
COOL! Thanks, VS Administrator! :)

·
Administrator
217 Posts
COOL! Thanks, VS Administrator! :)

No problem :)

I have added 2 new sections to the forum for you guys The first is the Sightings section that you guys requested. The second is a Ride and Stories section so you can write about all the amazing rides you do this summer. Both sections are located in community section of the forum.

Cheers,

~ dm, communtiy support

1 - 11 of 11 Posts