CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the details worked out and my wife picks up her 700D tomorrow. I sold her 650 Savage last night. The goodies are going to be drop shipped to my house. I'm still thinkin Ortega Hwy on the way home from Huntington Beach to San Diego. She'll be on the CTX and I'll be on the Goldwing.:) I be sure to put some miles on it and give my impressions.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hope you like your new CTX, I like ours. I need to find wind protection though. Good bike overall.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm planning on a series of video clips as I install the accessories. I need to learn digital video editing. I'm thinking it will end up a bunch of short clips stitched togther with the boring stuff left out. I want to cover Tall Windshield, 12v power socket, Cargo Rack and Backrest, Saddle Bags.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm planning on a series of video clips as I install the accessories. I need to learn digital video editing. I'm thinking it will end up a bunch of short clips stitched togther with the boring stuff left out. I want to cover Tall Windshield, 12v power socket, Cargo Rack and Backrest, Saddle Bags.
Wow video clips would be awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts