CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my OEM cases due to damage. I have read all the posts about the shad 23 and 36 and am still confused about the SH23's with the 3P mounting system. I've read posts describing a lot of required modifications and others stating only the grab handles need to be removed. Has the 3P system been changed to better accommodate the 23's? I have a 3P system coming but have not ordered the cases yet. I really don't need the 36's for my winter group rides here in FL. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

· Registered
2017 Honda CTX700D
374 Posts

· Registered
1,173 Posts
Link to how one member mounted them.

· Registered
6 Posts
I need to replace my OEM cases due to damage. I have read all the posts about the shad 23 and 36 and am still confused about the SH23's with the 3P mounting system. I've read posts describing a lot of required modifications and others stating only the grab handles need to be removed. Has the 3P system been changed to better accommodate the 23's? I have a 3P system coming but have not ordered the cases yet. I really don't need the 36's for my winter group rides here in FL. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello.
I do have a brand new, never mounted set of OEM cases (comes with brand new locks) and a used set of black panels if you’re interested.
Ok, thanks for responding. How much do you want for the cases? Where are you located? Shipping cost could be expensive. Ron

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m in Tacoma,
WA 98406
Since your bags are new you are going to want more than I want to pay and then there will be shipping on top of that. On Tuesday before your reply I ordered the JFC brackets and a set Matazu bags and they are currently in transit. So I'm going to go that for now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts