CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another Friday afternoon ride on my CTX. The old Professor ain't done yet..:LOL:

·
Registered
2014 manual, naked version,Corbin, Bodis exhaust,factory bags, MRA windscreen, center stand
75 Posts
Once again,we missed each other. Friday morning I was visiting a relative in the Hudson & Titus area.

Reactions: Professor*76

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once again,we missed each other. Friday morning I was visiting a relative in the Hudson & Titus area.
Ok, were going to have to schedule a meet up.....:)

·
Registered
2014 manual, naked version,Corbin, Bodis exhaust,factory bags, MRA windscreen, center stand
75 Posts
Sounds great!

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Professor, thanks for sharing and hello from 'across the pond'! I like your "wind therapy". Once things get back to the nearer side of normal here in Toronto I'd be up for a meet up along the south shore of the lake there somewhere!! Probably I'm talking about next season, however.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you in Rochester? I'm from the Rochester area, but living in Binghamton currently. This looks familiar! :)
Thanks for sharing the video.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you in Rochester? I'm from the Rochester area, but living in Binghamton currently. This looks familiar! :)
Thanks for sharing the video.
Yes, I'm in Rochester. If you've been to the Zoo, that ride will be familiar.

Reactions: Chel_738

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
As of August 9, you can cross over and ride on the north side of Lake Ontario. Still no word on when we will be allowed to ride on the south side. Planning on doing most of Lake Erie's shoreline later this summer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts