CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ctx700
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Corbin seat, with stock seat Included, Center stand, Hard locking saddlebags, upgraded exhaust with stock exhaust included, soft saddlebags also included as well as luggage rack and top case, heated grips, handle bar risers, in spring new tires were put on, whole bike gone thru, new fluids and air cleaner by dealer. Driver floorboards with stock pegs Included as well as smoked out signals and stock signals included as well. Accepting offers as I have no idea what it is worth with everything I'm including.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
34 Posts
Hello! I am in the market to replace the CTX 700 that got totaled in a wreck two months ago. WI is too far from my location in Ohio but I just wanted to mention that you will want to include the year. Also, without a price, people are less likely to look at your posting. If you include the year, I could give you a price range since I have looked at every new bike like this in the country.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Corbin seat, with stock seat Included, Center stand, Hard locking saddlebags, upgraded exhaust with stock exhaust included, soft saddlebags also included as well as luggage rack and top case, heated grips, handle bar risers, in spring new tires were put on, whole bike gone thru, new fluids and air cleaner by dealer. Driver floorboards with stock pegs Included as well as smoked out signals and stock signals included as well. Accepting offers as I have no idea what it is worth with everything I'm including.
Ever get to Des Moines, Iowa?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts