CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone,

I've been an owner of the CTX700N(first bike owner) for the last 3 months and it has been a fricking blast learning how to ride a motorcycle but sadly my first season is ending. Now I'm looking for some recommendations on tenders so I don't buy a junk.

Overall been a wonderful experience getting into the motorcycle scene and I'm glad I pulled the trigger on getting this exact bike. Even though the dealership tried talking me out of getting the bike I did it anyways for my first.

·
Registered
2015 Honda CTX 700n
52 Posts
with my buell, i removed the battery from the bike and sat it in the basement without a tender. seems to work OK . the basement is finished and around 60 degrees all winter. I'm in MA.

HOWEVER the garage is usually 35-40 degrees :) less in february.

·
Registered
2015 Honda CTX 700n
52 Posts
that is a neat suggestion... i just read up on some stuff where different types of batteries (AGM specifically) don't discharge much if at all in the cold if unused. had no idea!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Howdy everyone,

I've been an owner of the CTX700N(first bike owner) for the last 3 months and it has been a fricking blast learning how to ride a motorcycle but sadly my first season is ending. Now I'm looking for some recommendations on tenders so I don't buy a junk.

Overall been a wonderful experience getting into the motorcycle scene and I'm glad I pulled the trigger on getting this exact bike. Even though the dealership tried talking me out of getting the bike I did it anyways for my first.
I drop off my bike at dealer winter storage, but during the riding season, I use this tender/maintainer. I'm sure it would serve well for winter also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts