CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Electronic? That's all for show! Do the Rebel oiler I developed for a few bucks. I lost count of how many different bikes I put it on.
I agree Reb, that was a great design. You should put a link to it in your signature like myself, @GonzoB and others have done with their poplular projects.
:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
https://www.scottoiler.com/us/product/scottoiler-esystem-v3-1-electronic-chain-oiler/

I have no experience with these devices. This one seems a little pricey. But, it would not be the first time that any one of us has paid a little too much for the stuff we just have to have!
I installed the Tuturo gravity feed oiler and I love it....it was half the price and no more chain maintence...check it out....it was recommended by some of the guys here on the forum.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I use the Tutoro. About half way between the Scott oiler and Rebel 13's manual system. Had it far almost 3 years now, and it works great.
+1 on the Torturo....I've had mine for a year and I love it.....you may have recommended for me...thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My solution was to buy a shaft drive bike. I really like maintaining our bikes. But I would consider an auto oiler on the wife's CTX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts