CTX 700 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have Harley FXRG pants for winter and both Bull It jeans and Bilt mesh for summer. All have had upgraded knee and hip armor from D30. Was really grateful when I hit a road hazard and went down. The Bilt mesh held up well and had no road rash or bruises (except where my leg broke so remember nothing you wear has magic powers).

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have Harley FXRG pants for winter and both Bull It jeans and Bilt mesh for summer. All have had upgraded knee and hip armor from D30. Was really grateful when I hit a road hazard and went down. The Bilt mesh held up well and had no road rash or bruises (except where my leg broke so remember nothing you wear has magic powers).
I really like Bull it jeans. I've tried Aerostitch.com but I'd get Bull it again next time I want new pants

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
36 Posts
Go Go Gear kevlar lined leggings
Thanks for this Jennifer!
These look really interesting, think I'll treat myself to a pair in the spring.

As for my current gear I have a pair of Fieldsheer mesh overpants, a pair of Fieldsheer touring overpants and a pair of Joe Rocket Alter Ego overpants.
Which ones I wear depends on the weather, the type of ride we're doing and which bike I'm on.

I prefer the Fieldsheers as the fit and options/liners are of better quality.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts