CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To any admin:
Please delete my account from this forum.
I am tired of having to do multiple capha screens each day when logging into the forum, even from the same computer and ip address....

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's probably a security setting in your browser set way too high. You might have an incognito browse mode turned on or have your browser set to always clear cache or never allow cookies or a well intentioned browser extension that is supposed to mask your identity, maybe even a VPN you're using.

It's not the forum.

Reset your browser's security settings and/or try a different browser before giving up on the knowledge available in this forum.

-Sloppy

·
Registered
340 Posts
So what your saying is using things to keep yourself safe out on the net is messing up with getting to this site that has spacious ads - hmmm!

·
Registered
33 Posts
So what your saying is using things to keep yourself safe out on the net is messing up with getting to this site that has spacious ads - hmmm!
Do you throw your motorcycle away when it doesn't start? No, that would be silly. You troubleshoot it. Often with the help of friends.

If the OP's conclusion is this site isn't worth their effort, that's their choice.

-Sloppy

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
To any admin:
Please delete my account from this forum.
I am tired of having to do multiple capha screens each day when logging into the forum, even from the same computer and ip address....
If you have checked the "keep me logged in" box mentioned already, then clearly it is one or more of the other issues all of which (as noted) are on your side. I don't have the ability or tools to delete you, but I can block you (and therefore everyone else) until Canada gets around to do it.

So, let me know if you still want out and I'll arrange it.
Bob Witte, Moderator

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you have checked the "keep me logged in" box mentioned already, then clearly it is one or more of the other issues all of which (as noted) are on your side. I don't have the ability or tools to delete you, but I can block you (and therefore everyone else) until Canada gets around to do it.

So, let me know if you still want out and I'll arrange it.
Bob Witte, Moderator
What does Canada have to do with it?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I think he refers to the site host or administration system that is based somewhere in Toronto. Everyone knows that Toronto IS Canada....
(removing tongue from cheek....)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sloppyburpfest - I agree with him wanting to leave !

What I'm saying is what he is using to keep his PC/phone better protected is keeping him from getting to this site easily!
So what on this site is the problem?
Why would it be a problem?

Read much?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts