CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Converted my stock muffler to be a straight-thru glass pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
How does it sound?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much less annoying than a Coffman.

Oh man does it ever improve performance. I am pulling power wheelies in 4th gear now.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks fantastic man. Your bike looks like it rolled off the assembly line it’s so clean

·
Registered
280 Posts
Man you have an antique entertainment setup in the foreground. lol bringing back them 90s years

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bodis for Me

Look up to all for the wrenchers that can do the tooling to modify OEM Muffler but I could not. So I bought Bodis to get the glass pack rumble and not having so loud to drown out the Sena Intercom and music.

I paid $475 from GP Racing with it shipped to my house. A lot to pay but this was a very high quality machining with top materials. So light it did not feel like anything was in the box, which was packed like the care of my Apple Products.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Look up to all for the wrenchers that can do the tooling to modify OEM Muffler but I could not. So I bought Bodis to get the glass pack rumble and not having so loud to drown out the Sena Intercom and music.

I paid $475 from GP Racing with it shipped to my house. A lot to pay but this was a very high quality machining with top materials. So light it did not feel like anything was in the box, which was packed like the care of my Apple Products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8i1NJF1bg&feature=youtu.be

Finally, a muffler that looks and sounds good. I hate the sound and looks of those "tiny" mufflers so many use.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8i1NJF1bg&feature=youtu.be
Thanx 4 that. Could you comment further sometime, when you've ridden @ cruising speeds for awhile, (highway &/or any "canyon" areas w/reverberation) where sound/volume may be bothersome? (sounds good @ idle, but may be different @ higher speeds?)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there any difference that anyone knows of between the long bodis and short bodis muffler for our bikes?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Hey, Rebel13, I don't understand what you are calling a waste of time and effort. I have removed my muffler to install center stand.
To what are you referring?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Bodis for Me

Well, Pilgrim, I really like this Bodis.
What is the link so i can get one?
It sounds great!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Waste of time and effort, have you tried removing the muffler at any time?
Hey, Rebel13, I don't understand what you are calling a waste of time and effort. I have removed my muffler to install center stand.

·
Registered
928 Posts
He means that removing the muffler has the same effect and is much cheaper and quicker.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts