CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello From Seattle,

I just purchased a CTX700ND about three weeks ago and have really been enjoying it during these nice summer days. I was unsure if I wanted to get the dct version or not but decided to go for it. Here are my first impressions on riding the bike that sold me on actually getting one:

Shiftless or Shifty?

The rest of the file may be of interest if you want to read about other bikes I considered over the past couple of years.

I have written a more extensive review of my thoughts regarding the CTX - particularly regarding my experience with the dct transmission - and will post later (Although it's available as a link from this file).

Really appreciate this forum. It provides so much information regarding ownership of this bike.

Tony

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome Tony (aka MisterHand)! I just rode out to Washington State last summer. Loved the area!
Wow, what a great write up on the bike! Nice to see more owners sharing up their personal take on these new motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
MisterHand, welcome aboard and will enjoy reading your notes when I have more time.

I wish we had some of you cooler days here. It is 100 as I write this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts