CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Silver Bullet is back in my messy garage, :p ready for mods:

YSS rear shock: complete (dealer-installed, and love it)
Winall handguards: complete
Phone charger install: ready to mount
Fog lights: maybe
Kuryakyn mini-boards: maybe

Let the season begin !!! (y):D

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Honda CTX700 DCT
658 Posts
The only permanent accessory I'm adding this year is a cup holder and straw that'll reach into my helmet... and oh, yeah, a new helmet. And all-year jacket. I did buy some saddlebags, as I'm thinking about an overnight trip this year, but I still have to try mounting them to see how they sit.

Bummer: the Android Auto app is shutting down soon, so I'll need a new app for managing maps and calls during driving/riding. I've tried AutoZen, but I'm not crazy about it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bummer: the Android Auto app is shutting down soon, so I'll need a new app for managing maps and calls during driving/riding. I've tried AutoZen, but I'm not crazy about it.
In regards to replacing Android auto, I noticed that when I start driving with a route, a small row of buttons pops up on the bottom. This is on a pixel 5a.

Light Product Map Font World

If I choose the one on the far right, it opens up a grid of apps that looks like Android auto and works enough for me.
Font Gadget Screenshot Multimedia Technology

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Silver Bullet is back in my messy garage, :p ready for mods:

YSS rear shock: complete (dealer-installed, and love it)
Winall handguards: complete
Phone charger install: ready to mount
Fog lights: maybe
Kuryakyn mini-boards: maybe

Let the season begin !!! (y):D

View attachment 89550 View attachment 89551
Looking really good profesor!
I’m really interested on your hand guards. Maybe I ask what type or model number they are? I would love to add them to mine…
Here’s a picture of mine now…
Stay well and ride safe…. Nancy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking really good profesor!
I’m really interested on your hand guards. Maybe I ask what type or model number they are? I would love to add them to mine…
Here’s a picture of mine now…
Stay well and ride safe…. Nancy
These are the ones I used, Nancy. They just bolt on under the rear view mirror bolt. Takes about 5 minutes to install. They keep wind off the knuckles in colder temps.
Ride safe.

Reactions: Nan700nd

·
Registered
55 Posts
These are the ones I used, Nancy. They just bolt on under the rear view mirror bolt. Takes about 5 minutes to install. They keep wind off the knuckles in colder temps.
Ride safe.
Thank you so much Profesor! I’ll add them my bike too… I do ride on the winter months too so these ones will definitely help!
Enjoy the ride! Nancy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts