CTX 700 Forum banner

Post a picture of your CTX or MODS

219K views 444 replies 212 participants last post by  harlan.garden 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be picking up my wife's new CTX Friday, until then this is what I have as it was delivered to my dealer. (he made a trade to get it)

Post a picture of your bike or any MODS

See less See more
#13 ·
I didn't know they came in white. The dealer told me that they only came in Red and Black. Looks nice. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend.

Reactions: Ira
#11 ·
My CTX 700 naked with saddlebags

http://www.ctx700forum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1145&stc=1&d=1377542260

This picture was took before my husband installed grips and top trunk and cup holder and mini boards will have to get updated picture soon ! Just sorda figured out how to put picture I hope it works but l really love this motorcycle I owned a 2006 honda shadow and I like this way better shadow did not turn quite as sharp also had a 700 magna like this better too not as top heavy . And rode my husbands Cx 500 and his cx 650 custom but once again like this better for me not as heavy and shorter to reach ground .

#15 ·
To toyota-tundra...

It seems that a lot of dealers are confused about these models...

The CTX700N comes in red or black. The DCT/ABS, signified as a CTX700ND, is available only in black. The standard tranny and brakes allows for either color choice.

The CTX700, which is the fairing model and the one shown in the picture, is available in white or red. The DCT/ABS, signified as a CTX700D, is available only in red. The standard transmission and brakes allows for either red or white.

So, if you want a D model in the naked version, you have no choice. You'll get a black one.

If you want a D model in the fairing model, you have no choice. You'll get a red one, but there is no black choice on the fairing model and no white choice on the naked model.

#17 ·
Hey JinPtown. Is that a Bestem model 2012 top case or something else? What did you use for a rear rack and supports? Honda OEM or something else?

I'm looking to put a Bestem 2012 in red on my CTX, but I'm hoping that something after market will come out to beat the near-$300 for the supports/rack.

#26 ·
Mutazu DMY vivid black trunk with rack

I painted the rack black after sanding it. Tried to use the fancy back rest but it came off. Recommend the standard one. Fits great with stubby stock Honda rack and passenger backrest. Yessss... I did a "custom" trailer park grade WOOD mount plate, but it works well. Need to carry stuff I can lock-up when I stop for soda. Bought trunk on eBay for under $100 SHIPPED!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.