CTX 700 Forum banner

361 - 380 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gold preload adjusters for forks. Have gold wheel stripes and gold pinstripe for when rain lets up.
Also added Ram phone mount, center stand and backrest.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Although I do use Meguiras, and the same quick detailer, the picture obviously has some HDR filter applied, which is evident in the background too. So meguiras will not make it look like that in real life. :)
Always a party pooper in every crowd..or was that a know it all....

Can't make dull shiny no matter how much hdr is applied....

Tnx for keeping all us photographers in line here...LOL

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Silver Bullet country cruiser

I finished installing the Mutazu rear rack assembly, and had to throw on the Dream Apparel saddle bags and the Nomad trunk bag to take the Silver Bullet for a 50 mile country cruise today. Sooooo glad spring is finally here....time to RIDE....>:)>:)>:)>:)

Yes, the Effem Tee closet rod mod is next to keep the bags away from the wheel. Believe it or not, I have not gotten used to the Corbin seat yet....still like the air cusion on the stock seat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
Sorta old thread..... but what the hey.... last time i posted pics of some goodies i added to my ctx.... i never got 1 reply.... but anyways... i just finished making a sissy bar for my bike... only have less than 20 bucks in it...
Nice job. I would love to see the mounts without the soft bags attached. Any flex from the round stock when a passenger is seated?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice job. I would love to see the mounts without the soft bags attached. Any flex from the round stock when a passenger is seated?

Hardly any flex... its cold rolled 1/2" solid steel. Bent it at work on an exhaust pipe bender.
This is the only pic i have during construction... worked on it at work during slow times...

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sigh...

Here are a few pics from our recent trip to the Smoky Mountains...

...Now that I'm finally getting around to getting a bike...I've moved away from those beautiful rides! Sigh...

Ah, well, I guess I'll learn to dodge Coyotes and snakes and roadrunners and the like first, then maybe I can enjoy the scenery a little more when I ride ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
...Now that I'm finally getting around to getting a bike...I've moved away from those beautiful rides! Sigh...

Ah, well, I guess I'll learn to dodge Coyotes and snakes and roadrunners and the like first, then maybe I can enjoy the scenery a little more when I ride ;-)

The scenery is different, but still very interesting. Lots of "Old West" towns to explore. And, with the exception of Monsoon Season, very few raindrops to dodge.

·
Registered
2016 Honda CTX700 DCT
347 Posts
I recently stopped by Black Hills Regional Park in Maryland for a photo-op. I've taken pics of my previous bike here, and at the right time of day you can get some nice pics.

Attachments

361 - 380 of 410 Posts