CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite everyone that can make it to visit the Tail of the Dragon and Deals Gap on Saturday September 28th, 2019 and help us support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in conjunction with St. Jude's Hospital. Let's do everything we can to stop cancer, especially in our children. There will be a lunch of BBQ and guided rides to nearby attractions and a chance to win a 2019 NC750X!!!

https://team.curethekids.org/event/2019-deals-gap-ride-for-kids/e215620

·
Registered
123 Posts
Tony:
Give us more than a days notice. I participate every year in the ride in Richmond, VA and always take one of the “Stars” or a sibling in my sidecar.
I’d come down to TN, but since it’s close to 400 miles away, I need more than a days notice.
Let everyone know a few months in advance next year and maybe CTX700s can make a decent show. Additionally, it takes some time to raise $ from sponsors for this worthy cause.
Fred

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tony:
Give us more than a days notice. I participate every year in the ride in Richmond, VA and always take one of the “Stars” or a sibling in my sidecar.
I’d come down to TN, but since it’s close to 400 miles away, I need more than a days notice.
Let everyone know a few months in advance next year and maybe CTX700s can make a decent show. Additionally, it takes some time to raise $ from sponsors for this worthy cause.
Fred
I would have loved to do that as I have in my other forums, I just got this bike 3 weeks ago and found the events page on Friday to make this post. Please overlook a newbie and know that future events will be given more advance notice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts