CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I used to be a everyday rider of my 2014 honda ctx700 until a crash took my bike from me. I have multiple parts for a right side drop replacement. These parts are all brand new, and never used before. Also should be parts to fix a back license plate light. I know one part on the list is missing because the parts store never had it in the box. I believe it should be the circled item, however im not sure.

Upon request i can send pictures of everything on the list. However I am not looking to part this out, I sadly don't have a bike anymore and would like to just let this go as a lot so i can use the money to go to EMT school. The fairings came pre-painted and it is a white pearl color. Im only asking for 700 plus shipping. Almost 50% for brand new, never used, still in bag parts.

I work two jobs, so I may be slow to respond but I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi~
I realize it's been a while since you posted this but thought I would ask anyway... Do you still have the right front turn signal? If so, how much would you need for it?
Thanks
~Kelly~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts