CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bag in pannier.JPG
bags and measure tape.JPG
I bought these a while back and wanted a pair, turned out I ordered four.

Saddlemen Medium Saddlebag Liner - 3501-0605

They have worked well for me in my OEM panniers. I won’t say they are a 100% perfect fit, but you can always tuck some small things around the perimeter and put some more things under the OEM elastic bands to fill the space in the lids. See my pictures. The price is $18 shipped (in a flat rate box that will cost me like $11.95 I think). They have a metal band around the edges to keep their shape and I will have to bend them slightly to get them in that box. First person to send me a PM that they want them and sends their address, gets them. I will send them to you and when you get them you can send me a check for the $$.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do still have them and they are yours if you want them. I sent a response to your private message and will keep watching my messages. Thx, Chuck

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to check my private messages. I will get them in the mail to you tomorrow. Sent you another PM.
Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get dingier by the day. Went to send you another PM, but I guess I never hit the send button from last night. That along with todays message are there now along with your tracking number. The package will go to the post office tomorrow morning. Hope you like them, I have been real happy for the bucks. Take Care, Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts