CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I lucked out and stumbled across a gently used low miles (4K) 2018 CTX700N DCT.
I’ve got rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to start riding again, so a automatic seems to fit the bill.

I‘m looking forward to picking y’all’s brains about some little stuff (mounting cases, USB power etc).
Seems like a friendly place, looking forward to meeting you folks (remotely…I’m immune compromised due to meds).

·
Registered
825 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Many people are curing or greatly reducing their autoimmune related issues with a dietary change. Strongly recommend you look into it if you haven't. Life changing for a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
So, I lucked out and stumbled across a gently used low miles (4K) 2018 CTX700N DCT.
I’ve got rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to start riding again, so a automatic seems to fit the bill.

I‘m looking forward to picking y’all’s brains about some little stuff (mounting cases, USB power etc).
Seems like a friendly place, looking forward to meeting you folks (remotely…I’m immune compromised due to meds).
Welcome to the forum, OldBear. You'll find lots of information here. Good luck with your great bike, and ride safe.(y)

·
Registered
61 Posts

Hey OldBear,happy for you getting back on the horse again.I have MD and I just bought a ctx700 alittle while ago and it's a real good fit for me.Happy trails to you!jasperj

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Old Bear and congrats on the ride.
Scroll through some of the old threads on topics of interest to get a feel for things and any questions you pose will get you lots of informed replies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome OB. New here myself and having a great time back on 2 wheels as well.

·
Registered
340 Posts

You will love this bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts