CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have the following OEM items available that both came off my 2015 CTX700A shortly after I got it. Rather than let them collect dust - offering to sell. The shorty windscreen has < 2,000 miles on it. There is a couple of small marks on it from bugs I wasn't able to clean off. The seat has about <4,000 miles on it. I also have a replacement OEM vinyl cover Seth Lamm gave me when I got the my custom seat made.

The 2015 OEM Seat is $100 + Shipping (likely about $60 most places based on UPS / USPS estimates I looked at)

The 2015 OEM Windscreen is $50 + Shipping (likely about $20-25 most places based on UPS / USPS estimates I looked at)
20210718_180921.jpg

The Seat Cover (FREE) + Shipping (likely ~ $10 USPS)

If you live locally to CT area we can also discuss local pickup.

Tom

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
`Nice of you to offer. Personally, I've been happy with the '14 seat I found. (the '15 & later, fit shorter inseams better) These stock seats are somewhat better than average for typical oem'$ cost considerations...imho. Good luck(y)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ! I believe JFC a while back noted the seat pans are the same but the padding differs.... I ended up buying in 2018 someone else's OEM spare off Ebay from a dealer, and ended up having Seth Lamm build a custom seat on it. This might be an option for someone else wanting to do this without having to give up riding their 700 while they wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts