CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am cleaning out the garage and have an extra set of Candy Red Hard Cases. I only have one key and they are not perfect. If you zoom in, you will see some scratches in several places. Shipping may be $50-$100 from Columbus, Ohio, depending on where you live.
Footwear Shoe Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Steve. The guy who was previously interested had to back out because I let him know that the Postal Service is $50 to ship each side case to CA. I may be able to get a little less with UPS in one box but still consider upwards of $100. Still, $150 for OEM side cases delivered isn’t too bad.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX700 DCT, 2013 Honda CB1100
27 Posts
Hi Steve. The guy who was previously interested had to back out because I let him know that the Postal Service is $50 to ship each side case to CA. I may be able to get a little less with UPS in one box but still consider upwards of $100. Still, $150 for OEM side cases delivered isn’t too bad.
Hello,
Yes, I agree it is still worth it even with frt. costs.
Do the bags come with mounting hardware or will I still need other parts?
I live in Benicia, California, 94510 for shipping costs. Most economical is good, no hurry.
How would I pay you, I have a paypal account that I use for ebay purchases or my girlfriend has Venmo or something that she has sent money from.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am cleaning out the garage and have an extra set of Candy Red Hard Cases. I only have one key and they are not perfect. If you zoom in, you will see some scratches in several places. Shipping may be $50-$100 from Columbus, Ohio, depending on where you live. View attachment 88974
I am cleaning out the garage and have an extra set of Candy Red Hard Cases. I only have one key and they are not perfect. If you zoom in, you will see some scratches in several places. Shipping may be $50-$100 from Columbus, Ohio, depending on where you live. View attachment 88974
I have been looking for some of these for a long time. I am interested and just have a couple questions. I don't get along with computers very well. so I would accept a collet call, or email me your phone #. My # is 530 367-2963.
Thanks Kevin My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Steve. Did not get to UPS today but l wanted to let you know that they do have the mounting brackets on them but no bolts. If you have passenger grab handles, they go under them and the bolts should be long enough to hold both of them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Steve. Did not get to UPS today but l wanted to let you know that they do have the mounting brackets on them but no bolts. If you have passenger grab handles, they go under them and the bolts should be long enough to hold both of them.
Great, I have the grab handles and I do want to buy them.
Just let me know the amount and how best to pay. Paypal or my girlfreind has zelle (not venmo) or what ever works.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2014 CTX 700 DCT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will do. My wife and I both work full time and our in school, coming to these end of the semester. It may be a week or two until I can get to this. You are first in line and I will message you to let you know the exact shipping cost before I send.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Will do. My wife and I both work full time and our in school, coming to these end of the semester. It may be a week or two until I can get to this. You are first in line and I will message you to let you know the exact shipping cost before I send.
Ah yes, that working thing gets in the way of a lot of other projects, being retired I have a little more time:)
Do it when you have time and thanks for the update.
Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts