CTX 700 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Yeap, I鈥檓 with you on this one for sure. I have walked into a few stores with my helmet on and no one has say anything to me... it鈥檚 pretty safe! You look good with it too 馃槈
Always wear the sun visor down if you have it. Gives that extra mystique. Just love when the guys try to see what is behind the mask.

Premium Member
The woman behind the cash register is the Captain of the C-Store. If she has to put on a mask I put one on 2...

Registered
Walking into a store or a bank, and pulling up my Buff to cover my mouth and nose always makes me feel a bit wierd and give me a need to look out for cops or security guards...

Premium Member
Somehow, a full face helmet with a tank top, cargo shorts, and flip flops, just raises my suspicions about the wearer. Although we see sport bike riders doing that occasionally, usually when they're lane splitting at 70mph.

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Watch the tellers hands. They seem to go under the desk almost immediately lately. I wonder if an accident will happen where an innocent will be hurt because they look bad?

Super Moderator
Watch the tellers hands. They seem to go under the desk almost immediately lately. I wonder if an accident will happen where an innocent will be hurt because they look bad?
Thanks to Dr. Death (Anthony Fauci) and friends, everybody already looks bad! At his request, America apparently has tested more people than anybody else on this planet, so yes, we've found more cases, but we're never told how many actually have symptoms and/or need an ICU or the % that are dying from this Chinese virus. At last count even though we are way ahead, I don't think the more than 1% of the US population has been tested. Does Dr. Death plan on his initial "2 weeks" to flatten the curve, to be another 33 years before we are all tested??

At least I'll be dead & gone, with or without the Chinese virus long before that!馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks to Dr. Death (Anthony Fauci) and friends, everybody already looks bad! At his request, America apparently has tested more people than anybody else on this planet, so yes, we've found more cases, but we're never told how many actually have symptoms and/or need an ICU or the % that are dying from this Chinese virus. At last count even though we are way ahead, I don't think the more than 1% of the US population has been tested. Does Dr. Death plan on his initial "2 weeks" to flatten the curve, to be another 33 years before we are all tested??

At least I'll be dead & gone, with or without the Chinese virus long before that!馃槑
I think they will play with the statistics to make it seem that those in power were right. One of the statisticians in Arizona has said she was told to make the stats come out the way the powers wanted. She quit, or was fired. Even sadder today, I went by to check on a private mc repair I used that was 1/2 the price of the dealers. They really new what was doing, but they are gone sadly , a covid casualty.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts