CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, it is me! I just accepted a Forum invitation to join @Rebel13 as a "Super Moderator." Which, I hope means I'll be getting a cape to wear pretty soon. Nah, I think not!

But it will give me a chance to "give back" to you folks that have provided me with so much fun over the last 5+ years. I'm sure there's a bunch of things I'll need to study up on before I'll be of any use to anyone. So hang in there with me!:cool:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Bob, in the relatively short time I've been on this forum, you have demonstrated your knowledge, interest, curiosity and willingness to share and educate. You will be great in that role and we will all be the better for it. Phil

·
Super Moderator
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Bob, in the relatively short time I've been on this forum, you have demonstrated your knowledge, interest, curiosity and willingness to share and educate. You will be great in that role and we will all be the better for it. Phil
Thanks Phil. Ever since we lost John Cromer (@jfc77320) as our leading contributor & a Super Moderator (effectively more than a year ago now), @Rebel13 has had that burden all on himself. As I said above, I'm happy to give back a little for all that I've gained here and give Reb a hand. (y)

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

So, when (If) we meet in Orlando next year, we'll have official representation from the Forum management.

Stay healthy,

DD

·
Registered
239 Posts
Actually, it is me! I just accepted a Forum invitation to join @Rebel13 as a "Super Moderator." Which, I hope means I'll be getting a cape to wear pretty soon. Nah, I think not!

But it will give me a chance to "give back" to you folks that have provided me with so much fun over the last 5+ years. I'm sure there's a bunch of things I'll need to study up on before I'll be of any use to anyone. So hang in there with me!:cool:
CONGRATS, BOB....COULDN'T PICKED A BETTER PERSON(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts