CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are new owners and were looking for windshields. We're both 5'5" and purchased 2 different brands. I'm posting pictures because I couldn't find pics showing how they looked on the bike.

He bought a 14" MadStad, I bought a Givi 1133ST.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I like the looks of your Givi, lots of members here who have both brands. Mine has a C-Bailey (no longer made & on her when I bought it). You might see my post under yours (new member intro). Do you have Honda hard bags?
Welcome to you both...they say blue handles the best;).
Lots of nice folks here to offer advice.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
My husband and I are new owners and were looking for windshields. We're both 5'5" and purchased 2 different brands. I'm posting pictures because I couldn't find pics showing how they looked on the bike.

He bought a 14" MadStad, I bought a Givi 1133ST.
I have a midsize madstrad on my bike with a center deflector. Found it to do a good job.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the looks of your Givi, lots of members here who have both brands. Mine has a C-Bailey (no longer made & on her when I bought it). You might see my post under yours (new member intro). Do you have Honda hard bags?
Welcome to you both...they say blue handles the best;).
Lots of nice folks here to offer advice.
Yes, I do have the Honda bags. My husband ordered Shad bags, which are supposed to arrive this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts