CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed my new 16 dark Madstad windshield. Looks good for a windshield. I'll post pics soon. Install was easy and the build quality is nice.

Reactions: Jetmech1

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just installed my new 16 dark Madstag windshield. Looks good for a windshield. I'll post pics soon. Install was easy and the build quality is nice.

How is the airflow over the windshield?

I installed a cheap windshield on mine and the airflow is so turbulent that I will be removing it tomorrow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find it is far better then stock. I have the 16 inch and I am 5'9. I do get some helmet buffeting at 70 + mph at the very top of my helmet. I have the windshield adjusted almost to it's lowest setting. The wife is shorter then me so I needed to get the lower shield. I like the look and build quality of this windshield. The windshield is very adjustable so you can get the height right where you need it. It adjust very easy. I find on the freeway I am no longer a sail. I think this is a very good windshield.

Reactions: Yankee

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a pic

Reactions: Yankee and Jetmech1

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After living with this windshield for many miles I must say it is excellent. It is just what this bike needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you had any issues with the windshield becoming loose from the mounting bracket? I installed mine a couple of days ago and the instructions warned against damaging the rubber well nuts by over-tightening. I went for a ride and noticed the windshield vibrating. When I got home, I found that all four screws needed to be tightened again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts