CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been a Goldwing rider for since 09' and have just downsized to a 2015 CTX 700 DCT. I am looking into buying crash bars for it. Most of what I find are for the naked model {N}. Even some of those sites that advertise their bars will work with the fairing, they only show photos of the naked model. It's very confusing. Anyone got any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Welcome & way to go! If you have a faired DCT w/oem bags, I like my t-rexracing.com, luggage guards, as these will protect most of the bike in a minor spill or drop. (not that any of us has ever dropped any of our bikes;).

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Hi, I've been a Goldwing rider for since 09' and have just downsized to a 2015 CTX 700 DCT. I am looking into buying crash bars for it. Most of what I find are for the naked model {N}. Even some of those sites that advertise their bars will work with the fairing, they only show photos of the naked model. It's very confusing. Anyone got any recommendations?
Welcome to the forum.

These should work if they're still available. (scroll down to mid page)

·
Registered
2017 Honda CTX700D
338 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!! I installed the R-Gaza crash bars myself and I am very satisfied with the looks and the protection they offer. The installation is not complicated at all, and they are fast with the shipping.

·
Super Moderator
933 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I have the R-Garza bars as well, they fit both, but look better on the faired model.

They are made in Russia, but were shipping from California last I looked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts