CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am new to the forum and to the CTX700 but not new to motorcycling. Downsized to a CTX700ND from a 1731cc Victory Cross Roads and am loving it! Traveling two wheels more for commuting now, but I took my first long ride two weeks ago - 300 miles! My CTX ("Ash") handled superbly and operated beyond expectations. It was windy, and the bike held on to the road pretty well. I road hours in the rain with confidence because of the bike's exceptional performance. It also helped that we put driving lights on the engine guards so I could be SEEN more. Thank you to everyone for helping me make certain choices about add-ons. Excellent advice!!

·
Super Moderator
933 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Reactions: GeeHaw

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ride safe.

Reactions: GeeHaw

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fat fingers!!! Yikes. Seth Laam seat, Cree driving lights, hand grip covers, Madstad windshield, engine guards, 37L Shad bag. Soooo in love with this bike that hubby bought one too! Hoping he will hop on this forum too. Planning another camping weekend at the end of this month. Only about 200 miles, but some of the prettiest scenery you ever saw here in Arkansas. Hope you all are enjoying the riding season so far!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts